martes, 5 de julio de 2011

conversation II






K- Hi, guys!
C- Hi Friend´s
A-Hello!
E- Hi!
K- How are they?
C- Good
A-So, so

E- Good and ¿How are you?
K- Very Good, Because I was accepted in the university.
C- It´s a good new

A-And, ¿What career do you choose?
E- I´m studying Biotechnology
A-That´s ok

C- Who was the most important in your study area?
K- Was Gregory Mendel he was the most important researcher in Biotechnology area.
A-And my university is more important than others, university in my country.

E- Our universities also are important have careers interesting.
C- In my classroom have the student tallest of all campus.
E- There´s not presumption but I´m the best student of my class.
A-We get economic help because we have the tallest notes.
C- That´s ok. My teacher is as tall as the director.
K- Yes, is Aaron is more intelligent than Arturo.

E- Sure! So. Was is more bigger Ramon or Paquito?
A-I thine that is more bigger Paquito than Ramon

C- And ¿What do you think about transgenic food?
K- The transgenic food is better than food normal, because contains more nutrient.
E- What transgenic food do you know?
C- Yes, I know transgenic food, because I ate in a birthday grandma.


K- Ok good, bye
A-See you later
C- Bye bye





C: Carlos
K: Karla
A: Aaron
E: Edith

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario