martes, 7 de junio de 2011

conversation


...............................


K- Hi guys!
C-Hi everybody
A-Hello friends
K- How are you?
C Y A- Fine

K- Where did they go intheir last vacations?
C- I went to Alaska in my last vacation
A-Why did you visit for Alaska?
C- Because that country is very famous and interesting.
C- But this wasn´t good cause I haved headache
K- You should take an aspirin

K- Will you visit Alaska in your next vacations?
A-Yes, Iwill visit Alaska.
C- Did you enjoyed the tour?
-Yes, I enjoyed because, I observed squorels and deere and polar bear.


-Where you plan to travel now?
-I go to new York
-Where is the hotel?

-The hotel is located on the city center,it is only ten minutes. Thank´s
-Can I help you?
-Yes, I have a reservation
-Who is the reservation for?

-The reservation is for me and I want a room with look to the manhattan river.
-How long will you be staying?

-I will be staying during 3 weeks is a travel of bussines.
-How will you be playing?

-I Play with credit card, because Idon´t have cash
-Ok sir her is your key card your room is the 360 in a seven floor.
- Please, wait a few minutes for
-What are the service in this hotel .

-The service in this hotel are bar, parking, executive floors, conference center, laundry service, GYM, swimming pool.
- What places do you recommend?

- In this city have many places do you visit for example monument of liberty an madison square garden and world trade center, and central park, bulding Rockefeller.
 

ok come togefther to visit NY city

1 comentario: