viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

conversacion "restaurant"

   



 
Israel: What´s up?
Fredy: Hello
Felix: Hi
Israel: I´m humgry
Felix: Me too
Israel: Let´s eat at the restaurant across the street
Fredy: Ok go
TIME LATER
Aaron: Good afternoon, table for three?
Fredy: Yes please
Aaron: Smoking or non-smoking?
Felix: Smoking
Aaron: Right this way
Aaron: Are you ready to order?
Felix: Yes, I´d like a bowl of chicken soup please
Israel: I´d like a steak
Fredy: I´d like a bowl of spaghetti
Aaron: Would you care for something to drink?
Israel: Yes I´d like a coffee
Fredy: I´d like an iced tea
Felix: I´d like a soda
Aaron: Can I bring you anything else?
I: No thanks
TIME LATER


Israel: What? This isn´t what I ordered
Aaron: I´m so sorry sir. It´s my first day and I´m still a little confused
Aaron: I back in a moment
TIME LATER


Aaron: Sorry sir, here you are
Israel: No problem, thanks
Fredy: Thank you
Felix: Thanks
Eating
Fredy: the spaghetti is so delicious
Israel :also the steak
Felix; the chicken soup so so

                Later


Aaron; can I bring you anything ?
Felix; no thanks .just the bill
Aaron: certainly
Israel: how much is the lunch?
Aaron; that s fourty three dollars
Fredy;  I pay . Here you are. Thank you very much?
Aaron; you are welcome .Have a good day
Felix; Thank you
Israel; Thanks

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario