viernes, 28 de enero de 2011

[[[my autobiograph ]]y¡¡¡¡






as well as my story:
rather long for a Nation called a cute and beautiful baby josafhat called one day among many of those who have the best month of August every year.

My childhood was very nice but to look a little sad in my opinion from that relatively small and little understood in adult society, my parents for me were my super heroes, and they shaped me to the fullest to get one day to become somebody in life. At this stage of my life was a little difficult but I always put confiansa in my parents because when I was a few years of life my father was dee trip, if you missed a lot because it was clear my best hero. But time passed and when she was a very emotional occasion, as brought us many gifts, I remember that brought me an orange jacket that I liked.

But last year started going to the controversial world was kindergarten, for me it was a very pleasant experience because I was excited to finally go to school.
was when I discovered it was very funny because I had great friends that even today I keep seeing and talking with them.

No more to stop it was time to go to the primary place of new experiences that my mother was her teacher, but that was the best, primary performs many antics or rather pure laughs hehehe but it is true knowledge life in truth.
Get high school and an experience that was u because the student in another state, city of Puebla, I remember that she met the study and friendship of many who today retain and if I think I also love how great it was very pretty girls know me and I in them and of course even if 

I keep talking to my high school girls very happy and full of parties and great trials super ..
School being the other context it was relocating back to the city of Tlaxcala new friends but very full of healthy living with friends and a girlfriend to this day I am very happy with it and, if the school, brought me trouble tests but also lessons and joys is now preserved forever in my heart
but still to experience the other part of my life ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario